The Fitness Library began as a resource for our personal training and bootcamp clients at Xodus Fitness, but it quickly spread globally, reaching all of you worldwide.
We are happy to share our fitness tips, fat loss strategies, training and exercise advice, nutrition ideas and recipes with all of you.The goal of this site is to bring new ideas into your life, motivate you and inspire you to reach new health and fitness goals. Exercise and proper nutrition are the keys to your health and fitness success. Balance is the key and with a little bit of support you can reach those goals in no time. Enjoy the site and feel free to leave your comments, thoughts and ideas.
Interested in becoming a contributor. Email us at email@example.com
Circuit training is a great way to train intensity and burn body fat. This Full body Circuit Workout can be done in just 10 minutes. Here are a few cool things about Circuit Training:
1. Vary Intensity Levels:
- Change work to rest ratios
- Change total duration of workout
- Change exercises order or type of exercise
2. Monitor consistency of success and accomplishment
- Use timed sets to monitor consistency of completing a certain number of repetitions.
3. You can use as many exercises as you’d like and as little as 2 exercises.
Bodyweight Circuit Workout:
- Frog Pushup (Quad Pushup)
- Squat Jump
1 Round = Completing a set of Exercise 1 and 2.
30 seconds of Exercise 1 + 30 seconds of Rest
30 seconds of Exercise 2 + 30 seconds of Rest
Complete 5 Total Rounds
Powered by Facebook Comments